[Phpmyadmin-devel] MySQL 4.1.0

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Thu Apr 10 05:57:06 CEST 2003

Hi Robin!

Your arguments are quite good, I didn't think it that way and wasn't aware of major
changes for 4.1.0 - and I thought that 4.1.0 would be already Beta because there's
so much hype around for that version.

> I'd say that anybody that runs the new MySQL 4.1.0 ALPHA on a production
> server should be taken out and shot. If the people are THAT cutting edge that they
> are running MySQL 4.1.0, then they won't mind upgrading phpMyAdmin.

You got me. Let's feature freeze 2.5.0 when Alex' got some news about the install
script. :)

Regards,
Garvin.