[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: PHP 3 Compatibility

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Thu Dec 4 04:29:04 CET 2003

Hi All!

> I also prefer d). What about a reschedule of -rc1 to 2003-12-07?

Alright then, since we can all agree on d) let's do it. 2003-12-07
seems okay for me, the changes should be done by then.

Rabus, if you want us to work together on this, we should split up the
files and agree upon on what to change. It would be great if you could
be reachable via ICQ/IRC tomorrow, when I will start working on that?
If you're not there, I'll just start with it, and you can drop in
later, right?

Regards,
Garvin
--