[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin 2.4.0-rc1 is released

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 4 11:36:04 CET 2003

Hi

On Monday 03 February 2003 23:00, Marc Delisle wrote:
> which browser and which kind of files?  I had made tests with .jpg files,
> browser IE 6 and Mozilla 1.2.1. No crash at all.

I uploaded small png and it got displayed in SQL and my mozilla 1.2.1
crashed. Konqueror displayed it, but it was nothing nice.

> And how users are supposed to know when to click "binary" ?

Currently probably every time ;-). I'm going to add documentation about it, I
just didn't have time to write it yesterday. The other possibility is use
only the way that is now used when checked binary, because upload is
currently only for binary fields...

--
Regards
	Michal Cihar