[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin 2.4.0-rc1 is released

Tue Feb 4 11:52:06 CET 2003

Michal Cihar wrote:

>Hi
>
>On Monday 03 February 2003 23:00, Marc Delisle wrote:
>

>>which browser and which kind of files?  I had made tests with .jpg files,
>>browser IE 6 and Mozilla 1.2.1. No crash at all.
>>

>I uploaded small png and it got displayed in SQL and my mozilla 1.2.1
>crashed. Konqueror displayed it, but it was nothing nice.

Michal,
how do you display the row?  I have an application that reads the row in
MySQL,
sends the proper header
and there are no crashes. But maybe this is because of the character
sets when storing
in MySQL.

If we don't have choice, I agree about the encoding you added but we
have to document
this somewhere: users will have to know how to decode it in their
applications.