[Phpmyadmin-devel] Artwork for AVN Online Magazine

Sean Wallen sean at avn.com
Mon Feb 17 12:58:07 CET 2003

Hello,

we are running a short story on your phpMyAdmin software. I would appreciate
it if you would send me some hi-res graphics such as logos, screen captures,
or product shots to run with our story. Could you please make the images as
large as possible, so our art department has alot to work with.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me by email or
phone. Also, please advise if you would like sample copies sent.

Thank you,
Sean Wallen
Production Coordinator
AVN Magazine