[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: phpMyAdmin rpm for e-smith/SME

robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Thu Feb 27 01:42:15 CET 2003

On Thu, Feb 27, 2003 at 10:29:10AM +0100, Olivier M. wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 05:39:47PM -0800, robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net wrote:
> > > Maybe it would be good to have a look at the current (already
> > > exisiting) PhpMyAdmin rpm's on the CD's of SuSE, redhat, etc. to get
> > > an idea.
> > In the Gentoo ebuilds, it's /home/httpd/html/phpMyAdmin/
> voila, and SuSE is /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/, debian and RH
> probaly somewhere else: the question is: do we really want
> to create 10 different RPM/DEB files on every release? :)
We certainly don't want to have to make them by hand, but if it were
automatic for us to create, I'm sure the userbase wouldn't mind...

I've really been thinking that the current release script could be
improved (including automatic uploading).

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2