[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.3.4 release suggestion

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Sun Jan 5 15:17:04 CET 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Delisle

> Hi,
>
> I suggest to release 2.3.4-rc1 in one week (Jan 12 on evening).
>
> Marc

Marc,

I won't have my work finished until then. Since my todo list about the
new server_* pages is rather long and I don't like the idea of releasing
unfinished and buggy code, I'd suggest to proceed like we did with 2.2.7
/ 2.3.0.
This means, we would create a v2.3.4 branch in the CVS tree and remove
the server_* files and undo the changes to main.php3 in this branch. We
would release 2.3.4-rc1 on Sunday as you suggested.
In the MAIN branch, I suggest to increment the minor version number,
because the server_* pages contain some major changes that should imho
be indicated by a new minor version (2.4.0).
Regards,

Alexander