[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.3.4 release suggestion

Marc Delisle delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon Jan 6 06:34:02 CET 2003

Rabus wrote:
> [...]

Alexander,

I realize I am repeating myself, but I would prefer to not branch
because it duplicates the bugfix work, and frankly, the current team
is too small for the work to do.

I don't think your new code is buggy, and don't forget I am talking
about releasing a -rc1: it's a good idea to expose new code
for general review before the final release.

I agree with naming it 2.4.0-rc1.

If you insist about adding more things, how much time do you need?
We could wait.

About the new server pages:
  - On the privileges pages, I would like to add this option:
	"Delete the database which has the same name as the user".

Marc