[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.3.4 release suggestion

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Mon Jan 6 07:07:20 CET 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Delisle [mailto:delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca]

> Rabus wrote:

I just thought, a quick release would be nessecary because 2.3.3-pl1 is
not fully compatible with php 4.3.0 which has been released recently
(see bug #655153 / patch #647148).

> I don't think your new code is buggy, and don't forget I am
> talking about releasing a -rc1: it's a good idea to expose
> new code for general review before the final release.
>
> I agree with naming it 2.4.0-rc1.

Fine.

> If you insist about adding more things, how much time do you
> need? We could wait.

What about Feb 2nd for RC1? This would be three weeks later than your
schedule.

> About the new server pages:
>   - On the privileges pages, I would like to add this option:
> 	"Delete the database which has the same name as the user".

Good idea, I'll implement it.

Regards,

Alexander