[Phpmyadmin-devel] Your mind is like a Parachute It has to be open !....stratify

Charles Levine relzpb at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 12:20:27 CEST 2003

Dear Opportunity Seeker,               Info ID #8c

I'll get straight to the point.  We've put together the most powerful
affiliate program I've seen; and I've looked at an awful lot of them.

We'll put our system, products, and pay plan up against any program.

We dare you to compare it to whatever you're involved in have been involved in.

Why are we so confident?  We've brought together the the most powerful aspects
of the best programs out there, made them better, and put them together
to form one spectacular and eASY TO DUPLICATE SYSTEM.

Let's face it, if you don't have an easy to duplicate system,
you'll be doing all the recruiting.  With our automated system,
we don't sell, we simply WEED OUT THE TIRE-KICKERS.

If you're serious about making money, serious money,
and helping people improve their health, then you need look no further.
Get the information and get growing today.

Goto  http://www.getmoreinfonow.com/members/netratt/cap9.html
    (You may Have to copy this link and past it in your address Bar !!)

Note: Sometime over the last year, you requested information
on income opportunities.  If you would like to Be -R at m0v@d- from
our private list, please click on the r at m0v@ link below while you
are online and type r at m0v@ in the subject line.  Thank you very much.

                    netr at netratt.extrar.com