[Phpmyadmin-devel] Who do I send code to?

Dan Anderson dan at mathjunkies.com
Thu Jul 3 17:43:19 CEST 2003

Hi,

I got tired of editing config.inc.php and creating an SQL script when
installing phpMyAdmin so I created a script to do it automatically.
(i.e. fill out a form on web page 1 and click download and download the
completely edited phpMyAdmin file and the SQL code to create the
database).

I figured the community might be interested in it, so I was wondering if
anyone is interested -- and if they are who I should e-mail it to.

Best Regards,

Dan