[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin tutorial for transformations and PDF-relations

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Sat Jul 12 07:46:09 CEST 2003

Hi All!

During the last days I took some time to make up a little tutorial
covering two features of phpMyAdmin - the transformations and
pdf-relations.

It is featured in english and will be available in german as soon as I
find the time.

The link is http://www.garvinhicking.de/tops/texte/mimetutorial

(if you may experiencing some troubles, the page is XHTML1.1 optimized
with some DHTML effects in it. Try this link, if you have weird
graphic effects:
http://www.garvinhicking.de/inhalt.php?main=tops&sub=texte&subfile=mimetutorial&dhtml=off
)

I'd like to invite you to have a look at the tutorial and give me some
feedback on it. Maybe, if you like it, we can think on how to link it
in the current phpMyAdmin Website and/or Documentation?

Have a nice weekend...I'll be enjoying Robbie Williams live, tomorrow :)

Regards,
Garvin.