[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin tutorial for transformations and PDF-relations

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Sat Jul 12 09:28:09 CEST 2003

Am Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:43:52 +0200 (CEST) hat Garvin Hicking
<squirrel at supergarv.de> geschrieben:

> During the last days I took some time to make up a little tutorial
> covering two features of phpMyAdmin - the transformations and
> pdf-relations.

Great! This could be very useful.
Put a link on our homepage! :-)

> It is featured in english and will be available in german as soon as I
> find the time.
>
> The link is http://www.garvinhicking.de/tops/texte/mimetutorial
>
> (if you may experiencing some troubles, the page is XHTML1.1 optimized
> with some DHTML effects in it. Try this link, if you have weird
> graphic effects:
> http://www.garvinhicking.de/inhalt.php?main=tops&sub=texte&subfile=mimetutorial&dhtml=off
>
> )

How disappointing... I expected at least XHTML 2.0 with CSS 2.1 :o)

> I'd like to invite you to have a look at the tutorial and give me some
> feedback on it. Maybe, if you like it, we can think on how to link it
> in the current phpMyAdmin Website and/or Documentation?

On phpmyadmin.net, we have a list with several tutorials, so why don't you
put a link there?

> Have a nice weekend...I'll be enjoying Robbie Williams live, tomorrow :)

Have fun!
My sister is going to see him in Gelsenkirchen the day after tomorrow... :-)

Regards,

Alexander