[Phpmyadmin-devel] Multi queries - CVS update

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Tue Jul 29 05:55:10 CEST 2003

(Darn, I always get screwed by the new 'members-only' E-Mail adress catcher. So, again:
I posted this earlier today:)

Hi All!

I modified the handling of multi-query submits today. (RFE #771282)

The intention was, to optionally let a multi-query be executed, even though there could
be errors in it. As this is normally not useful, I put a configuration directive
($cfg['IgnoreMultiSubmitErrors']) to it. It will be deactivated by default. The
mysql_die() function will then print each failed query.

The other feature is a more verbose output for each query ($cfg['VerboseMultiSubmit']).
If this is set, the results (affected_rows / num_rows / failure) of EACH query will be
appended as a MySQL comment into the SQL-Query output. I also changed how many
lines/pieces per file/query are allowed until bandwidth saving gets activated and no
results are shown. I put the configuration directly into read_dump.php3 because I think
putting it into configuration is a bit too much.

I checked it for all my basic queries and I hope the changes are non-intrusive. Can you
please all test it?

--
Bye,
Garvin.