[Phpmyadmin-devel] Layout of table export

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Sat Mar 1 15:41:13 CET 2003

Hi Brendan!

> http://knightsweb.net/export.html

Don't know what you changed under the hood, but the spacing and bold headlines look
better this way. What I personally like better about the first approach were the
checkboxes in front of 'dump structure' and 'dump data', instead after them. I think
standard GUI-behavior is in favor of the first version.

Maybe you could get the format in a way so that the box on the right will be the
same size as the left box, so the bottom of the page doesn't move to the top when
selecting another option on the left...

Regards,
Garvin.