[Phpmyadmin-devel] disabled functions for security

Sat Mar 8 03:33:09 CET 2003

Alexander,

you are right and I just tested it: PHP 4.3.0 returns FALSE
when ini_get is disabled.

So we could put the @ in front of the 2 ini_get calls, as suggested
in the bug report, but this means they won't be able to upload.
I smell a new faq entry about upgrading their PHP:)

Do you want me to do the job?

Marc