[Phpmyadmin-devel] MIME-Transforms: Suggestions for functions?

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Sat Mar 15 09:26:16 CET 2003

Hi List!

I'd like to collect a few transforms for the next release. I think we should have a
handy stack of transforms ready-to-use.

I have the following suggestions, please add yours - if you have any - to this list:

* General image->inline and image->link

* A substring() transform (only return X bytes/chars of a field)

* A datetime/timestamp to local dateformat transform

* A plugin to babelfish or something like that to translate contents? Transform
options would be "from"- and "to"-language

* An E-Mail Link-o-fier. (transforms me at supergarv.de to <a
href="mailto:me at supergarv.de?subject=<option>">

* A plugin to search for a word in a field in google/google groups/google images

Ideas are strongly welcome. I'll try to find the time for suggested functions the
next 1-2 weeks.

Regards,
Garvin.