[Phpmyadmin-devel] bug : bouton et liens dans l'affichage des r ésultats d'une requete

Garvin Hicking squirrel at supergarv.de
Sat May 3 03:31:34 CEST 2003

Hi Olivier!

You could just put a primary key on your ID_msg field and the trouble would be gone.
I think in the future Nijel wants to implement checkboxes for deleting multiple
entries at once, so I guess he'll implement a different logic then anyways - I for
one would dislike seeing those huge form buttons on every page instead of hovering
links.

Maybe someone of the other developers wants to put a word on this...

Regards,
Garvin.

<quote who="Olivier Brouckaert">

--