[Phpmyadmin-devel] bug : bouton et liens dans l'affichage des

Sat May 3 04:50:11 CEST 2003

I would not like using a button for all cases, it would take too much
screen space when not needed.

We could check the browser in PMA_linkOrButton() to avoid generating
a button when the browser does not have the length limitation.

Marc