[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: [Phpmyadmin-cvs] CVS: phpMyAdmin left.php3,1.125,1.126

Sun May 25 11:04:02 CEST 2003

Hi Garvin,

Ok let's wait until tomorrow for a -rc1. I made my change quickly,
because with your change, clicking on Databases in the left frame
did nothing.

I don't have much time today to think/test, so this will have to wait
until tomorrow.

Marc