[Phpmyadmin-devel] Home page changes

Fri Oct 3 05:33:02 CEST 2003

Michal Cihar a écrit:
> Original message (Marc Delisle, 02.10.2003 10:35):
>
>>Are the release notes somewhere on the new page?
>

> Now yes :-)
>
> Any further comments?

It's perfect now!
Visitors counter on Olivier's site are not up to date, though.

A question: how will the .sh script be executed for stats?

> And how about one file/many files question? I thing this is easier to
> maintain, Marc things that one file doesn't make such mess in htdocs
> directory. Both are probably right...

I suggest to put all files in htdocs/home_page directory, and
put ../ links for the parts that refer to htdocs/something, like the demo.

And I guess that a symlink of htdocs/index.php to htdocs/home_page/index.php
would do the trick.

I would like to implement your new page today! :)

Marc