[Phpmyadmin-devel] Home page changes

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 3 05:43:01 CEST 2003

Original message (Marc Delisle, 03.10.2003 08:31):
> It's perfect now!

Thanks :-)

> Visitors counter on Olivier's site are not up to date, though.

Sorry, the is not much I can do about it, only romove it or replace by
another counter.

> A question: how will the .sh script be executed for stats?

cron, unfortunately it is not possible to have project cronjobs, so
somabody has to do this, there are hardcoded paths in them, that need to
be changed. Probably should be fetched once a hour.

> I suggest to put all files in htdocs/home_page directory, and
> put ../ links for the parts that refer to htdocs/something, like the demo.
>
> And I guess that a symlink of htdocs/index.php to htdocs/home_page/index.php
> would do the trick.

Okay, probably best solution. Maybe redirect instead of symlink would be
better.

> I would like to implement your new page today! :)

No problem, are you going to do it or should I?

--
Regards
	Michal Cihar