[Phpmyadmin-devel] Webdev Magazine interview

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Wed Sep 24 14:25:11 CEST 2003

Hi All!

The editor of the bulgarian WebDev Magazine approached me and asked if I was willing to
answer some questions to be posted in their PDF edition of the magazine. No expenses, no
money, but I'm still interested - I like questionaires and the likes.

He asked if I want to publish the questions to you other guys, so here's his mail:

----------------
Hello.
Here are the quesetions for interview:

1. Please tell our readers About PHPMyADmin. This is great tool for MySQL database,Why?
2. Please tell more about yourself.What do you do in your free time, where are you from
...?
3. What is your favorite OS? Linux VS Windows , wgere is the truth?
4. PHPMyADmin is free.Will remains free ever?
5.What do you thing about europatents?

If other developers can answer will be great too.Can you send me some pictures of your
team?
Please send me the answers till friday, if is possible.

Thank you!

   King Regards,
   Bogomil Shopov

   WebDevMagazine Editor

   editor at webdevmagazine.co.uk
   +359 98 50 5 914

   #     #               ######
   #  #  # ###### #####  #     # ###### #    #
   #  #  # #      #    # #     # #      #    #
   #  #  # #####  #####  #     # #####  #    #
   #  #  # #      #    # #     # #      #    #
   #  #  # #      #    # #     # #       #  #
    ## ##  ###### #####  ######  ######   ##
                           Magazine Bulgaria

--------------------

I will write my answers tomorrow, if you are interested in reading them before I send
them to him, please drop me a line :)

P.S.: 2.5.4 is fine for me - even though there is this unfinished bookmark-thing. But I
won't make to finalize the code Nijel suggested before my 'vacation' to London in
October.

Regards,
Garvin

--