[Phpmyadmin-devel] live CVS demo borkage

Fri Apr 16 06:55:15 CEST 2004

Olivier Mueller a écrit:

>>>[+1]
>>>we can just generate them when we are all (europe/canada) sleeping (or
>>>supposed to :), so for example at 6 am GMT ?
>>
>>Ok I will do it.
>

> maybe it's possible to add that feature directely to robbat's script...
> or just call the create-release script from cron, but there is the
> cvs login/pw question problem there (probably a small issue).
>
> Olivier

I think the best is to call create-release.sh, but I wonder which
first parameter we should pass it. Second parameter is HEAD by default.

Should we do create-release.sh snapshot
?
Which could produce filenames like phpMyAdmin-YYYYMMDDHHMM.xxxx

Another question: do we need to keep the tree generated by this script?
I find it confusing in http://www.phpmyadmin.net/cvs to see a
phpMyAdmin-2.6.0-dev subdir.

Marc