[Phpmyadmin-devel] current cvs: 2 problems

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon Jul 5 06:11:05 CEST 2004

Hi Marc!

> just the dropdown. But I got a patch from Michael Keck about this, will
> try it today.

Ah, quite strange though - I don't have a problem, but I also only have about 20
databases. And a scrollbar appears for me.

>> With simple example data, I couldn't reproduce that. Can you post a table
>> dump?
> Attached!

I imported your file and after that clicked on "export" with latest CVS. I get
the exact same dump data than the file you sent...

Regards,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/