[Phpmyadmin-devel] current cvs: 2 problems

Mon Jul 5 06:25:05 CEST 2004

Garvin Hicking wrote:
> Hi Marc!
>

>>just the dropdown. But I got a patch from Michael Keck about this, will
>>try it today.
>

> Ah, quite strange though - I don't have a problem, but I also only have about 20
> databases. And a scrollbar appears for me.

The patch is merged now. I saw a scrollbar but it did not work. This
happened only with "original" theme, because of wrong queryframe height.

>>>With simple example data, I couldn't reproduce that. Can you post a table
>>>dump?
>>
>>Attached!
>

> I imported your file and after that clicked on "export" with latest CVS. I get
> the exact same dump data than the file you sent...

Which browser and OS? And are you talking about the on-screen dump? This
is were the problem is.