[Phpmyadmin-devel] MS Excel export

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon Jun 7 08:47:03 CEST 2004

Hi Michal!

I currently don't have the spreadsheet-class installed, but will do so tonight.
Your code however looks clean, so I don't think that there'll be problems.

Love the implementatio, it's a good benefit.

However I was thinking if we really need a new TempDir setting? Couldn't we
combine that with SaveDir?

And maybe we should use @include_once when probing for the spreadsheet file no
not generate errors. And if the class was not found, we could set $xls to a
string and on the export screen display a link/message that you can use the
PEAR-class if you want native CSV/XLS export.

Regards,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/