[Phpmyadmin-devel] MS Excel export

admin@michaelkeck.de mail at michaelkeck.de
Mon Jun 7 22:42:12 CEST 2004

 Hi all,

 I've used the PEAR class Spreedsheet_Excel_writer
 some days ago.
 For one of my clients, who couldn't install pear on
 Webserver, I've repatched this class to xls_writer
 and a export function on it. It uses table headers
 worksheets, merged cells and merged rows.
 Some styles, like frame border, color, image or
 so, can be used on this function.

 If you want, I will put it on my ftp-server for
 downloading...

 Regards Michael