[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.6.0-rc1

Michal Čihař nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 5 01:10:01 CEST 2004

On 05.05.2004 10:03 +0200, Alexander M. Turek wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Alexander M. Turek wrote:
> >
> > Marc Delisle wrote:
> > > just to ask confirmation of what was discussed previously:
> > > feature freeze and -rc1 on May 9th?
> >
> > No objections from my side.
>
> Personally, I'd like to have patch #947190 in 2.6.0... Porting it to 2.6.0
> shouldn't be that hard, so if we waited just a few more days with the
> feature freeze... ... ... :-)

I don't like way how the design is achieved (many nested tables), but it
looks really nice :-). This will IMHO need more work to get nicer code,
so I vote for postponing this patch after 2.6.0 (or postponing 2.6.0 for
longer time). Meging into 2.6.0 is also not trivial, more than half of
changes need manual merging.

--
Regards
	Michal Čihař