[Phpmyadmin-devel] Experimental db_details_structure

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Mon May 10 10:18:04 CEST 2004

Hi Marc!

> tested again in Mozilla 1.6 under Linux. When I click on the + before
> n1, the other group (né1) opens.
>
> When I click directly on the n1 label, the n1 group shows in the right
> panel.

Ah, okay. You are right, I can confirm this; however this issue has been in PMA
a bit longer than my patches...

Could you please try if this patch corrects the issue:

diff -r2.23 left.php
80c80
<     $id = preg_replace('@[^a-z0-9]*@i', '', $baseid . $keyhistory . $key) .
$indent;
---
>     $id = base64_encode($baseid . $keyhistory . $key) . $indent;

and if yes, please commit it, I currently have problems connecting to the SF.Net
CVS.

Thanks,
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/