[Phpmyadmin-devel] Experimental db_details_structure

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Mon May 10 09:20:06 CEST 2004

Garvin Hicking a écrit :
> Hi Marc!
>

>>Oops, I have a problem with this.
>>Here is my test case: a db called b1, with some tables not part of a nested
>>group
>>and tables n1__a and n1__b.
>>
>>When I rename n1_a to né1_a:
>>
>>In Netscape 7.2, group né1 is ok including its table. But I lose n1__b.
>>
>>In IE 6, the name né1 is broken.
>

> I cannot reproduce this with PHP 4.3.5, MySQL 4.0.13 and the usual mysql
> extension, neither with $cfg['ShowTooltipAliasTB'] set to TRUE or FALSE. By
> renaiming n1_b to né1_b I get two groups called n1 and né1 where the two tables
> are contained. Both correct in IE6 and Mozilla.
>
> Basically IE6 and Mozilla should not show different groupings because the groups
> are created server-side...?!
>
> Regards,
> Garvin.

Hi Garvin,
tested again in Mozilla 1.6 under Linux. When I click on the + before
n1, the other group (né1) opens.

When I click directly on the n1 label, the n1 group shows in the right
panel.

$cfg['ShowTooltip']           = TRUE;
$cfg['ShowTooltipAliasDB']    = FALSE;
$cfg['ShowTooltipAliasTB']    = FALSE;