[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.6.0-rc2 schedule

Wed Sep 1 10:35:10 CEST 2004

Hi,

I suggest Sept. 6 for 2.6.0-rc2 release, and probably one week later for 2.6.0-final.

Before -rc2 I plan to work on
- removing charset introducers and use CONVERT
- bug 1009791

About #1018081, as discussed with Alexander, maybe we should not support MySQL 4.1.0
and 4.1.1 (even though _latin1 won't be there anymore in server_privileges.php).

Also, we will have to make a decision about Safari support before -final.

Other bug reports do not appear show-stoppers to me.

Marc