[Phpmyadmin-devel] Spaces/Label cleanup

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Thu Sep 16 05:00:01 CEST 2004

Hi!

As proposed in Bugreport #1010752 I took the time to cleanup our general code
style regarding labels and spaces.

I removed any 'option : value' extra spaces to now read 'option: value'. And I
removed the linebreak (causing additional spacing) in front of every <label> tag
(only for radio/checkboxes. There still is spacing for selects and textareas,
where extra spacing IMHO increases readability).

There are a couple of occasions, where label/input fields are seperated because
they're in differend td's of a table. I did not correct those places, as
enhanced spacing is usually needed there (see privileges).

I also cleaned up some other minor code/indenting/spacing issues, and I'd like
to commit the patch to the upcoming HEAD for 2.6.1.

Opinions?

Regards
Garvin.

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/