[Phpmyadmin-devel] PDF export

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Sat Dec 3 11:49:00 CET 2005

Hi,
I just merged this feature. Feel free to play with it. There are some TODOs in
the code, but it seems already useful in its current state.

A few questions:

1. It does not make sense to not "Save as file", so should we check this by
default for a PDF export?

2. Maybe I should hide this option when not in Table panel?

3. Currently I do
if (!PMA_exportOutputHandler($pdf->buffer))
once when the PDF is all built in the buffer, but I guess that this function was
planned to receive smaller chunks of data. I wonder how to do it with the
current fpdf logic.

Marc