[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Removing of grab_globals

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Wed Dec 7 22:28:13 CET 2005

Marc Delisle schrieb:

> Another point: having a look at $GLOBALS, can we put all strSomething
> messages somewhere else? I'm afraid that we don't have a choice. Maybe
> they could be in a cute array under $GLOBALS but this produces much
> recoding everywhere.

i also thought about this, possible in a first step we can make a function

PMA_str($string[, argument[, ...]])
{
     $args = func_get_args();
     if ( isset( GLOBALS['str' . $args[0]] ) {
         $args[0] = GLOBALS['str' . $args[0]];
         return call_user_func_array('sprintf', func_get_args());
     }
     return ucword(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', $string)));
}

--
sebastian