[Phpmyadmin-devel] themes

Tue Jan 25 13:46:06 CET 2005

I have created the package theme-CacticaBlues and a new release.
This kit has been "checked" by Michael.

I used release 1.0 but I was not sure. If we say for example 2.6.1,
how will people react when PMA reaches 2.6.2? Would we have to release
each theme for each PMA version, even if they do not change?

Marc