[Phpmyadmin-devel] themes

Michael Keck mkkeck at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 25 22:52:01 CET 2005

Hi,

Perhabs sometimes the themes must be updated, if we need a new class or
an image. But this isn't a problem for me. For all themes and building five
new themes the time I need was less 2 hours.
I'm using a php-script to check all images and sources codes, to see what
is missing or what is to much in difference with darkblue-organge or
original.
The php sometimes buggie, but if it works correct I will post it ;)

Perhabs to see wich PMA-version the theme support it would be better
if we can use an index like this: CacticaBlues_2.6.1-2.6.x.zip.

Michael