[Phpmyadmin-devel] cookie mode broken? - blank screen again

Robin H. Johnson robbat2 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jul 11 11:18:05 CEST 2005

On Mon, Jul 11, 2005 at 12:01:20PM +0200, Michal ??iha?? wrote:
> On Monday 11 July 2005 09:22, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> > Ok, now I hope this isn't just me (I can produce it elsewhere, but the
> > config between the two is very similar).
> >
> > I use cookie mode, and sometime between the start of this year, and
> > LinuxTag the cookie mode seems to have broken.
> It works fine for me, however in that time we changed path for cookies, so try
> to delete cookies for this server.
Now this gets more confusing, without any success.

Mozilla:
Delete cookies, try again - same behavior.

IE6:
Even after attempted login, it doesn't claim to have any cookies for
the site.

I put a chunk of debug code at the top of index.php, and it does indeed
run (writes out to a file in /tmp). So now I'm really confused.

I'll go and hack at it some more.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net