[Phpmyadmin-devel] templates documentation and troubles

Alessandro De Zorzi lota at klez.it
Tue Jul 26 14:08:23 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I'm working to create my first template with pla, I create with
successfully a creation/new_my_template.php file now I try to create the
related xml file but the "Proceed >>" button don't appears clickable,
could be a my js problem?

I try to create template for VirtualAdmin objectClass
this is the schema http://www.phamm.org/docs/phamm.schema

I'm looking for documentation about "howto create template for pla" is
this available?

Another one, is xml template the good way to use templates? Can consider
the php template obsoleted?

I need to create an multiple-entry with a template (my VirtualDomain
need a  postmaster account inside), is this possible?

Is possible to use hidden values with xml templates?

Thanks in advance.

Alessandro De Zorzi