[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: [Phpmyadmin-cvs] CVS: phpMyAdmin config.inc.php,2.53,2.54

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Wed Jun 22 10:10:32 CEST 2005

Hi Robin!

> $cfg['InsertDropdownOrder']   = FALSE;  // Ordering for elements in
> dropdown.

I'm afraid this description "InsertDropdownOrder" seems a bit odd; if I didn't
read the sourcecode I wouldn't know what the option is for.

I'd rename it to

"ForeignKeyDropdownOrder" = array('content-id', 'id-content');

Then people can either change the order in the array, or even strip "id-content"
or "content-id" completely to only have one-way order (some people seem to get
confused by it).

Opinions?

> + $cfg['SetOperators'] = array(
> +    'IN',
> +    'NOT IN'
> + );
> +

What's that for?

Regards,
Garvin

--
++ Garvin Hicking | Web-Entwickler [PHP]    | www.garv.in | ICQ 21392242
++ Developer of   | www.phpMyAdmin.net      | www.s9y.org

++ Make me happy  | http://wishes.garv.in

--
Garvin Hicking   | Web-Entwickler | Make me happy:
www.supergarv.de | #ICQ 21392242  | http://wishes.garv.info/