[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.6.2 roadmap update

Sun Mar 27 03:25:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

Due to the new "TIMESTAMP options" feature not completely implemented
yet, I will release today 2.6.2-beta1. This means a feature freeze,
except for completing the new feature this week. It should touch only 2
or 3 scripts. 2.6.2-rc1 should follow one week later.

I suggest creating the 2.6.2 branch only when -rc1 is released, unless
someone has an urgent need for starting 2.6.3.

Another point for those who are not following sf.net upgrades; they
mention this:
"MySQL database version upgrade, centralized phpMyAdmin:
MySQL database services will be upgraded to MySQL
4.0.x. At that time, we will begin offering a
centralized phpMyAdmin service, allowing projects to
more readily maintain their project database."

Marc