[Phpmyadmin-devel] XHTML compliance patch, PLS TEST!
michal at cihar.com
Tue Oct 4 02:26:15 CEST 2005
On Tue 4. 10. 2005 10:13, Sebastian Mendel wrote:
> i would like to commit this into CVS, if no one is against.
I just quickly looked at the patch, My comments follow. The all do not
address new code, however when the code is being touched, it could be
cleaned up :-). Those are just minor issues, generally I like it.
- do not hardcode color in global css
- do not change error reporting
- you can rely on fact that all cfg parameters are set, this includes
- I'm absolutely not sure about browser dependant css you removed from
- did you intentionally remove +/- signs in front of expanded/non
expanded database in left frame?
- tables and databases are now printed same colour in left frame, I
think different colour was better
- frameset contains urls like left.php?&lang=cs-utf-8, there is
Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Developers