[Phpmyadmin-devel] XHTML compliance patch, PLS TEST!

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Tue Oct 4 02:53:30 CEST 2005

Michal Čihař wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Tue 4. 10. 2005 10:13, Sebastian Mendel wrote:
>> i would like to commit this into CVS, if no one is against.
>
> I just quickly looked at the patch, My comments follow. The all do not
> address new code, however when the code is being touched, it could be
> cleaned up :-). Those are just minor issues, generally I like it.
>
> - do not hardcode color in global css

i will take a look at this,

> - do not change error reporting

fixed lokaly, forgot to remove before creating the patch file

> - you can rely on fact that all cfg parameters are set, this includes
> PmaAbsoluteUri

changed in index.php and left.php

> - I'm absolutely not sure about browser dependant css you removed from
> theme

tested with IE 6, 5.5, 5, Opera, Firefox
and complies with my experience with CSS

> - did you intentionally remove +/- signs in front of expanded/non
> expanded database in left frame?

only if only one db is available, so this db is allways expanded and
needs no +/-, or is this missing anywhere else?

> - tables and databases are now printed same colour in left frame, I
> think different colour was better

i will take a look at this

> - frameset contains urls like left.php?&lang=cs-utf-8, there is
> extra &

for sure? i cant reproduce

--
Sebastian Mendel