[Phpmyadmin-devel] XHTML compliance patch, PLS TEST!

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Tue Oct 4 03:25:24 CEST 2005

Michal Čihař wrote:
> On Tue 4. 10. 2005 11:59, Sebastian Mendel wrote:
>> Michal Čihař wrote:
>>> - I'm absolutely not sure about browser dependant css you removed
>>> from theme
>> tested with IE 6, 5.5, 5, Opera, Firefox
>> and complies with my experience with CSS
>
> Well there were some hacks for IE 4, however I don't know whether it is
> still necessary to support this.

IE 4 works 'well', except that you have an intended html unordered list
(as the unordered list layout cant be changed by CSS on IE 4)

>>> - did you intentionally remove +/- signs in front of expanded/non
>>> expanded database in left frame?
>> only if only one db is available, so this db is allways expanded and
>> needs no +/-, or is this missing anywhere else?
>
> Maybe you miss $cfg['LeftFrameLight'] = FALSE; or I don't understand
> your question.

i did not intentionally removed any +/-, only where only one db is
available, so this db is always expanded - just to clear out, send me a
screenshot

>>> - frameset contains urls like left.php?&lang=cs-utf-8, there is
>>> extra &
>> for sure? i cant reproduce
>
> Sure, just copy and paste from generated source ;-). It comes from
> $url_query = implode( '&', $url_querys ) . '&'; if $url_querys
> is empty.

oh, ok, fixed ;-)

> You also dropped support for LeftPointerEnable (I didn't notice it yet,
> as I disabled it anyway :-))

this JavaScript simulated hover effect? yes i dropped it

  - i will add a css based hover effect

anyone against this?

--
Sebastian Mendel