[Phpmyadmin-devel] XHTML compliance patch, PLS TEST!

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Oct 4 03:11:07 CEST 2005

On Tue 4. 10. 2005 11:59, Sebastian Mendel wrote:
> Michal Čihař wrote:
> > - I'm absolutely not sure about browser dependant css you removed
> > from theme
>
> tested with IE 6, 5.5, 5, Opera, Firefox
> and complies with my experience with CSS

Well there were some hacks for IE 4, however I don't know whether it is
still necessary to support this.

> > - did you intentionally remove +/- signs in front of expanded/non
> > expanded database in left frame?
>
> only if only one db is available, so this db is allways expanded and
> needs no +/-, or is this missing anywhere else?

Maybe you miss $cfg['LeftFrameLight'] = FALSE; or I don't understand
your question.

> > - frameset contains urls like left.php?&lang=cs-utf-8, there is
> > extra &
>
> for sure? i cant reproduce

Sure, just copy and paste from generated source ;-). It comes from
$url_query = implode( '&', $url_querys ) . '&'; if $url_querys
is empty.

You also dropped support for LeftPointerEnable (I didn't notice it yet,
as I disabled it anyway :-))

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com