[Phpmyadmin-devel] new import

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Sep 26 04:34:04 CEST 2005

Hi

On Mon 26. 9. 2005 13:24, Sebastian Mendel wrote:
> as with the new import can we remove references/links to 'ldi_*' ?
> and also remove the import from the SQL-tab
> and replace the old import in the querywindow with the new?

Well my plan for transition was to keep for some time both options in
CVS. After that I want to:

- remove ldi* and all references
- remove read_dump and all references
- keep just textarea on SQL tab and post it to import.php

I'm not sure what about querywindow. It's too small to hold whole
import, so probably there will stay SQL import only.

--
    Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com