[Phpmyadmin-devel] new import

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Mon Sep 26 04:43:08 CEST 2005

Michal Čihař wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Mon 26. 9. 2005 13:24, Sebastian Mendel wrote:
>> as with the new import can we remove references/links to 'ldi_*' ?
>> and also remove the import from the SQL-tab
>> and replace the old import in the querywindow with the new?
>
> Well my plan for transition was to keep for some time both options in
> CVS. After that I want to:
>
> - remove ldi* and all references
> - remove read_dump and all references
> - keep just textarea on SQL tab and post it to import.php
>
> I'm not sure what about querywindow. It's too small to hold whole
> import, so probably there will stay SQL import only.

at the moment i am over this whole sql query stuff, made one single
function for every place where sql query input is required (server,
table and db sql-tab, querywindow)

btw. is it acceptable in case of QueryFrameJS disabled to switch to
server/db/table sql tab when clicked SQL-Icon in queryframe?

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de
www.sf.net/projects/phpdatetime | www.sf.net/projects/phptimesheet