[Phpmyadmin-devel] Querywindow wihtout JS in mainframe?

Sebastian Mendel lists at sebastianmendel.de
Thu Sep 29 08:30:21 CEST 2005

Garvin Hicking wrote:
> Hi!
>
>> if someone changes the table/db/server in the main window, the querywindow will
>> not get noticed without javascript, but this makes it not useless ...
>
> But is the querywindow able to show the SQL results inside the base frameset
> without javascript? I though that form targets do only work within framesets and
> not inside popup windows, without JS?

<form target="phpmain">

the target takes any window name, not only names of windows inside a(ny)
frameset

>>> The "false" option is there so that people still can get to an SQL interface
>>> with a single mouseclick.
>> this single mouseclick should navigate server/db/table sql tab instead ...
>
> But how would you know if you should open the server tab, the db tab or the
> table tab, without JS?

if this can not be determined open the server sql tab, but when you
change the db in the left frame without JS, the whole frameset is
reloaded, and now you know the current db - but this is already done at
my lokal copy - so this is not a question of 'how' but rather is it wanted?

--
Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de
www.sf.net/projects/phpdatetime | www.sf.net/projects/phptimesheet