[Phpmyadmin-devel] 20 seconds lost in header_meta_style.inc.php

Marc Delisle Marc.Delisle at cegepsherbrooke.qc.ca
Thu Apr 13 03:05:22 CEST 2006

Hi,

trying to debug the case of slow behavior with 4400 databases.
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1466527&group_id=23067&atid=377408

In header.inc.php:

  require_once './libraries/header_http.inc.php';
   echo "trace before";
  require_once './libraries/header_meta_style.inc.php';
   echo "trace after";

When I click a db name on the left panel, I get 20 seconds between the
"before" and "after". Can't find what is happening in
header_meta_style.inc.php. There are some calls to
PMA_generate_commun_url() but it does not seem to be the problem.

Of course, on a server with 20 databases the transition between "before"
and "after" is immediate.

Ideas, someone?

Marc