[Phpmyadmin-devel] 20 seconds lost in header_meta_style.inc.php

Garvin Hicking phpmyadmin at supergarv.de
Thu Apr 13 03:35:07 CEST 2006

Hi Marc!

> When I click a db name on the left panel, I get 20 seconds between the
> "before" and "after". Can't find what is happening in
> header_meta_style.inc.php. There are some calls to PMA_generate_commun_url() but
> it does not seem to be the problem.

Are you sure it takes 20 seconds within that file, or just 20 seconds in your
browser output? Because of HTTP chunking, it could appear that it takes so long
for that simple file, while in real PHP time the time is spent somewhere else.

I would suggest you instead of echooing a string to echo the current timestamp,
and then calculate the difference between the various timestamps...?

Regards,
Garvin

--
++ Garvin Hicking | Web-Entwickler [PHP]    | www.garv.in | ICQ 21392242